Who we are
Our website address is: https://browndoor3ps.com
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, customize, and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events
- Provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We use Google Analytics to track how visitors interact with our website, analyze where traffic is generated from and collect information related to general site engagement.
Who we share your data with
Your data maybe shared with our client’s partners such as DACdb, LLC and Doxess (Infotech Business Centre Inc.) as needed to complete our relationship.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What third parties we receive data from
We may receive information from our client’s business partners such as Rotary International, DACdb, LLC and Doxess (Infotech Business Centre Inc.).